Resolutions. I hate making them since I turned 30 years old. I could not commit myself towards fulfilling or achieving them. And when I found myself failing at following through with those commitments I set out for myself, I became discouraged and disillusioned.
Since then, I found a far more superior and effective way of ensuring that my new years were more exciting and more expansive. I wanted my brand new year to be a sandbox concept. Where I explored each location with purpose and intent.
Here are 20 top questions you might wanna ask yourself this 2020, to keep you in the game of life.
- Why is my 2020 going to be different than my previous years?
- How will my 2020 shape out in the first quarter, second and so forth?
- Who are the people that I want to partner up more closely in 2020?
- Who are the people that I want to discard and absolve myself from this 2020?
- Which areas of my strengths will I work on in a more focused manner this 2020?
- Which areas of my weaknesses will I continue to be aware of but not to be distracted by this 2020?
- How much of my daily time will I allocate for myself?
- How much of my daily time will I allocate for my career/profession?
- How much of my daily time will I allocate for my family and loved ones?
- How much of my daily time will I allocate for God?
- What 3 big beneficiaries will I want to contribute to in my own ways this 2020?
- What are the 3 top life philosophies I will want to hold on to as my guiding light this 2020?
- Who are the 3 top mentors/coaches I will want to learn and learn from this 2020?
- What little sacrifices will I make this 2020 to make room for my successes?
- How will I reward myself after every success that I achieve this 2020?
- How much money will be significant enough for me to say that 2020 is a success?
- How many people will I help with my skills/services/products this 2020?
- What will make me feel fearless this 2020?
- How will I see myself on 31st December 2020?
- Do I believe in myself?
I hope that some of these questions will help you in formulating your dream board this 2020! Resolutions and goals can only be committed to, when you ask yourselves the right powerful questions.
Want to know why I believe questions are important?